raghuvaran chakkaravarthy

Team, The environmental activists in the city have pulled up their socks to spread awareness about environment-friendly Ganesh Chaturthi.
From United States, Fpo
asudhir17

Dear Raghu,
Thanks for the update.
Team,
Mostly Thermocole is used for decoration.
The Thermocole is non-degradable material.
Thermocol contains an important thermoplastic compound, called polystyrene which is obtained by the polymerisation of styrene or phenylethene. The chemical properties of phenylethene are identical to polyethene.
It responds very slowly to bacterial decomposition in the soil, thus making the soil infertile. It also releases poisonous gases on burning, which can cause respiratory problems, or even death, when inhaled. Hence thermocol is harmful for the environment.
In my house we perform Ganesh Pooja I too Decorate the Mandir during this auspicious occasion.
However I never use Thermocole. I get the idol which is not made from Plaster of Paris. I use all natural things for decoration.
Thanks & Regards,
Sudhir

From India, Nasik
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.