No Tags Found!

dundigal.swapna
Hi I want to know how to do Performance Appraisal in a company.Can u help me. regards swapna
From India, Bangalore
aderonke
you have to design an appraisal form which you consider suitable to your organisation. from there you can manage the process. Line managers have to set goals for their employees.
From Nigeria, Abuja
Shipra Pandey
Hi Swapna,
Performance appraisal starts with Goal setting of an employee, followed by performance assesement by manager based on the rating scale decided by the company. The increment percentage of a company is based on company's perfomance. Individual's increment is then based on their own performance.
Hope this helps!
Cheers Shipra

From India, Pune
Jayachandra kudithpaty
Hi Swapna, Find the attachment of appraisal form. I hope it will help you. Regards, Jayachandra.
From India
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls HR011-Performance_Appraisal_For_Non-Executives.xls (46.0 KB, 265 views)
File Type: xls HR021-Performance_Appraisal_For_Executives.xls (49.0 KB, 274 views)

sumita.rroy
Hi
this is sumita
Can anybody help to design an appraisal form for a Led display board manufacturing company where 3/4 of the employee even does't understand " what is appraisal"?
The design should be as per factory .

From India, Faridabad
Dharmil B. Patel
can anyone provide me the answer key for the UGCNET exam 24 june 2012- common paper I (series x) and paper II (subject code-55 (labour...), paper III (subject code-55 (labour...) pls...
From India, Ahmadabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.