gfaizmd
Hi.i am a fresher.recently i have joined as a recruiter.at my work place all senior members are trying to show command on me.i dont know how to manage them.please help me to overcome this problem.i am very depressed about this problem
From Qatar, Doha
Sanjeev.Himachali

What do you mean by "Showing Command on me"? Are they giving work to you? What is your role in the company and how these people are influencing it? In every story there are always two perspectives.
From India, Mumbai
M.Sayeed

Dear Faiz,
First congrate for the Job, and welcome on the board..
Initially this happen in utmost company or working places..So you need to just a pateince and win there heart by executing good work from your side..(Beleive or not it will surely work)
This is your learning Points so you need to just obey and get the knowledge as well as experience..
So be pateince and keep up the good work (Throught out the Native thoughts from your mind and just carry on)
If in case situation going worse then see HR.
Thank you,
Thanks,

From Kuwait, Hawalli
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.