No Tags Found!

raja_star
Hi all ,
I am working XYZ comapny which provides service to clients like Synopsys.
I am employee of XYZ company . I working here from 3 years . I resigned to this company because i got some offer . This company CEO is not willing to give my relieve letter even though i gave 1 month notice period and after this he gave relieve letter stating that i am poor performer and he mentioned that because his non professional reliving company suffered huge loss.
Even though i done good work because of his personal intention he is trying to black list me in the corporate world .
Now whether I have to give same relieve to my new company ? or I can go court to solve this issue . now I am under lot of presser . Please provide me any solution
Thanks
Raj

From India, Bangalore
bhupesh7171

Dear Raj,
You are going to join a new company. They must judged you through written test and/ or interview. After making confirmation of your competencies they have selected you for a position in there co. So I think u should not worry much about the reliveing letter where your previous employer had written about your poor performance. It is in your interest that you should clearly communicate to the new employer about the treatments given to by previous employer. I am shoure that they will consider your problem and after joining the new co. your performance will automatically tell them that you are write.
One thing I don't able to understand that if you are a poor performer then how co. will suffer huge loss due to your reliving.
Regards
Bhupesh

From India, Mumbai
raja_star
Thanks bhupesh7171
The CEO of this company said that I am going to black list you if your not ready to work for our client at-least 6 months. I clearly told him and officially I mailed him I will work up to my notice period ( 1 Month) or I can gave back 1 Month salary As they mentioned in my offer letter . They never agreed any of the above conditions and he told don't come to office. When I asked Relieving Letter he says that give me Rs 5 lac because we trained you for 2 years . If you Pay this amount we will give your relive letter. I told him for that training I worked 2 years in your company and I also worked in client place for 9 months . After 15 days of continuous request he gave me reliving letter stating that his performance is poor and because of his non proffesional relieving company has suffered a major loss. Now I am under presser what will happen in future, even though worked hard because of nonsense behave of our CEO, I am facing lot of problem.
Thanks
Raj

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.