View Poll Results: How Yoga Helps IN HR
In developing good human being ? 89 68.46%
Helps in over all organisation ? 69 53.08%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 130. You may not vote on this poll

Yashkumar

Dear all Great HR
I am attaching files which May useful for Human development through Patanjali YOGA.If we start to follow a new breed of HR developed and Is on the basis of HONESTY.PEACE OF MIND hence More PRODUCTIVE.
I am always waiting for your comments.

From India, Indore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps YOGA & HR.pps (1.21 MB, 2880 views)

jsnadar

Dear Yash,
Very nice post... kudos!!! keep on posting good posts... now, we can assess ourself as to where we stand on the scale of 8... how many of us are able to clear even the FIRST stage????
Regards...
(Jagdish S. Nadar)
Asst. Manager HR
+91 9313490613

From India, Delhi
supriya naval
Dear Yashkumar,
I am a yoga teacher and i am working with a media company. I am really feeling very nice after going through the ppt. It is really very exhaustive and informative. I must appreciate your sincere effort for awaring the HRs towards this new and indeed a very effective face of development.
Thanks for sharing. Also would like to know if you could suggest some activities which can be conducted in the organisation.
With Warm Regards,
Supriya Naval

jhpjayant
This is really a great treasure of information of immense value.
Everyone would get a peace of mind and healthy life if these yoga-kriyas and the lifestyle is followed.
Great information presented and expressed in a very powerful way.
Thanx for sharing.

From India, Bangalore
rameshadsen
Hi Yash Knowledge is power you have utilized your power to spared across to utilize same to others, Regards. Ramyesh Khumar
From India, Madras
DEEPAKJAIN1307

Dear Mr. Yash, its a nice ppt. you have shared. it is only beneficial when we practised it in our daily routine. pl. keep sharing more information on the subject. Thanks Deepak Jain
From India, Gurgaon
pmuku

Dear Yash, Good one; explanations are great; Can add value if the postures included. Good things is one should learn & practice under a supervisor (GURU)
From India, Madras
Yashkumar

One can follow the ASTANGA YOGA him/herself but not inspire his/her organisation he may not give sufficient knowledge to his/her fellows or sub ordinates than He/she can live thair life with satisfaction but their organisation can not benefited.
So following YOGA themselves is not important but to oblige others to follow it Is important and that's make a good society.

From India, Indore
Yashkumar

One can follow the Astanga yoga him/herself alone without applying to thair organisations.So only him/herself benefited.But one can introduce the path or give explanation how the yoga benefited to him in performing their duty and the employee follow it one by one or as a whole than their organisation or society get benefits sa a whole ?
thanks for your reply.

From India, Indore
shravu143
thanks a lot for posting such a good info which is very useful for everyone to attain good health and for relaxation of mind in order to increase their productivity at work place as well as personal life.
Thanks once again and keep posting...
Regards
Harshini

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.