papu123

plz explain me abt job code, and employee code
From India, Madras
nisha.jayaraman

Job code is given for department(Like for HR, Marketing, Production Etc) Employee code is given to the employee based on their joining date.
From India, Madras
sheeju_85@rediffmail.com

Dear Papu123, M not exactly clear...but i think they are one and the same thing. If u come across the answer for this..plz let me know too. Regards, Swati
From India, Pune
boss2966

Dear Papu 123!!!
Job code is made only to give similar identity to all the jobs they have in their hands. For example. it can be made with company short form (may be with 2 to 3 letters of the company) --- then area short form (another 2 or 3 letters of area) --- then year and serial No as per the seniority of the jobs received in the hands of the company. It may be having 10 to 12 digits of alphanumeric characters.
In other case the employee code is the identity for the employee. It may be his Pay Slip No. or some personal No. or PF No. allotted as per the company norms.
I think it will give some clarification for your query. In case any ambiguity please let me know.
With warm regards
S. Bhaskar

From India, Kumbakonam
parthasarthi

Dear friends,
Job Code and employee code can be explained as under:
Job Code: you can code a job first you must define what is job then that job will be given code.
Job Position Code: In organization every job position in orgnaization chart are given code in sequence to identify their exact location for example:
Business line code followed by department code followed by division code followed by section code followed by job Position number in sequence in the section.
Employee Code: This code is given for various reference purpose from pay roll data for identity. for example:
We have different nationalities so we codify they with different national code.
Some organization gives this code as per seniority of their joining date.
Like this there are many ways to code employee depends on useages.
paraha

From Saudi Arabia
mnaeem81@yahoo.com

hi
job code is using for spasification of the position of an employee
while employee code is using to make sequense in a company members.
employee codes of the company must be different for each employee while for job code it is not required.
naeed
Dubai

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.