No Tags Found!

psw_mishra

Dear seniors,

I worked with a MNC (Total Manpower 3500) for more than 6 years in operations. In March 2007 I was transferred to HR as Sr. Executive. I worked as a Sr. Executive-HR for one year. In April 2008 I joined a small BPO (Total Manpower 50) as an Assistant Manager (Customer Service). Now I have two opportunities in my hand:

1)Sr. Executive HR (CTC 3.5 and current CTC is 3.0) for a small manufacturing company having one HR Executive and one HR Manager. Total Manpower is 100.
2)Assistant Manager (operations) in same MNC I worked earlier (CTC 3.5 and current CTC is 3.0). [I left this MNC when my CTC was 2.5]

Please help me to take a right decision as I am still confused about better career growth? I may consider with salary.

And, touch wood, I was appreciated in all the three field, what to do now?

Thanks a lot...

From India, Madras
gaggan_sahni

Firstly..Try asking yourself
What are your areas of Interest ? What do you enjoy most ? Because if you dont like what you enjoy even if you are paid h igher or career growth you would falter and would not like doing it ..so you wont find it worth while.
Secondly what is your qualification which of the areas you have mentioned it matches with..

Thirdly what are your strengths which best suits the requirement....
In my opinion career is a personal decision that you need to take keeping in mind your strenthgs, ambitions, qualification, likes and dislikes...Growth would follow once you know the road you need to follow.....
Pls follow what you feel is good for you rather than taking suggestion because ppl would suggest what is good from their own view point which may not be of help to you as you need to looks at things from your perspective......Answer yourself what makes you feel good and happy, what kind of work you will enjoy, what motivates you, do you have strengths to handle that, then take a decision and move ahead....If you want my suggestion surely since I am a HR professional would say pls take HR route but No...think urself and decide as I am totally unaware of your credentials and qualification, merits, likes and dislikes...IT IS SAID IF U DO WHAT U LIKE AND ENJOY THEN U R NOT WORKING U R ACTUALLY HAVING FUN...SO HAVE FUN AND NOT WORK WHICH MAKES YOU TIRING....WHEN I WAS YOUNG MY FATHER USED TO TELL ME PLS MAKE YOUR HOBBY YOUR PROFESSION U WOULD LOVE AND ENJOY WHAT U DO....I THINK I AM GETTING TOO LENGTHY ON THIS SMALL ISSUE ...GOOD LUCK WHATEVER U CHOOSE DO EMAIL IT TO ME AT keeping in mind the factors i mentioned...

From United Kingdom
psw_mishra

Gaggan, you have opened my eyes. Your suggestions are unquestionably brilliant…I wonder, why these things didn’t come in my mind before putting this question to citehr. I have become fan of your thoughts.

Once again thank you so much Gaggan…I’ll definitely let you know my decision.

Regards,
Manoj

P.S. Where are you working in Delhi, which company? I would love to be your friend.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.