Hi Friends,
As an Hr professionals, we have become more alert and we are maintaining brand reputation of our organisation with proper compliance.
Well, compliance of minimum wages is one of that.
Unfortunately none of the state government or union ministry of labour is serious about providing information on latest changes on their website. The minimum wages we know through search over the net and thats too not updated often.
I request all team members to upload scanned copy of the notification of minimum wages here. This will help to entire HR fraternity. Thereafter we cab discuss about it further too.
From India, Mumbai
As an Hr professionals, we have become more alert and we are maintaining brand reputation of our organisation with proper compliance.
Well, compliance of minimum wages is one of that.
Unfortunately none of the state government or union ministry of labour is serious about providing information on latest changes on their website. The minimum wages we know through search over the net and thats too not updated often.
I request all team members to upload scanned copy of the notification of minimum wages here. This will help to entire HR fraternity. Thereafter we cab discuss about it further too.
From India, Mumbai
Hi Friends, One of such notification I found is attached herewith kindly attach as much as possible and let’s help each other Govind
From India, Mumbai
From India, Mumbai
You may find all the revised minimum wages on :- www.paycheck.in The official gazetted copies are regularly posted in citehr.com by our fellow HR friends, you may refer to these posts regularly
From India
From India
Hi
Kindly find another attachment for Mahrashtra notification.
The diary was good but I have opened this discussion purely for discussing minimum wages.
I request member to keep your discussion limited to Minimum Wages only.
Regards
Govind
From India, Mumbai
Kindly find another attachment for Mahrashtra notification.
The diary was good but I have opened this discussion purely for discussing minimum wages.
I request member to keep your discussion limited to Minimum Wages only.
Regards
Govind
From India, Mumbai
121938 121939Hi, Please find attached latest Minimum wage Revision Regards Harsha Shetty
From India, Bangalore
From India, Bangalore
Hi Priti, Its very use full Diary. Warm Regards Anil Kalra HR-Manager Raj Agencies Punjab Distributor of P&G-Gillette +91-9814014666
From India, Delhi
From India, Delhi
Hello,
This is one year old Minimum wages detail.
I have the list of Minimum wages which is indicating minimum wages limit upto December 31, 2011.
That list is showing totally different amount for the purpose.
Rgds
From India, Mumbai
This is one year old Minimum wages detail.
I have the list of Minimum wages which is indicating minimum wages limit upto December 31, 2011.
That list is showing totally different amount for the purpose.
Rgds
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.