Hardik.888
Hi, I have received an offer letter from Accenture, but my BGV is taking longer or is on hold.
My previous company was a startup company, and my PF was not being deducted.

Now, the company has asked me to submit FORM16, which I did, but I haven’t received a response from anyone.
Also, there is no contact person to ask for an update, and POC is not answering the calls and emails

From India, Noida
Pramilakulal
Hi Hardik, This is very unacceptable behaviour of some HRs of remaining irresponsive. If the POC is unresponsive, you can try reaching out to Accenture’s recruitment or HR team. Many companies have designated escalation points for recruitment-related queries, and it’s important to involve someone who can expedite the process. Is POC is from Accenture itself or some vendor partner? Also, Background checks can sometimes take longer due to verification from third-party agencies or slow responses from previous employers. It's good to remain patient while continuing to follow up regularly.
From India, Bengaluru
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.