No Tags Found!

kimti-ahlawat
If my salary is more than 15000 and I am not a member of the EPF scheme and am opting out of the EPD membership, will the company still share form 11 in EPFO? I want to hide my present employment in the future. Without PF, can it still be traced?

Madhu.T.K

All employees who join a company for the first time with a salary (PF qualifying salary and not gross salary) of more than Rs 15000 is an excluded employee. At the same time if the employee who is joining a company is an existing member of EPF even if he has withdrawn the accumulations at the age of not later than 55 shall be covered under EPF. Form 11 is a declaration that you (employee) will give to an employer that he is not an existing member of EPF. Therefore, if your salary is more than Rs 15000, you should give it, otherwise the employer cannot exclude you from coverage. If you wish to hide this service, why did you join the company? An establishment cannot run according to your interests. If this company is just a time gap arrangement, you should not have joined here.
From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.