Anonymous
Respected, I submitted my resignation on 17/6/24 as per policy my notice period is 60 days but on 25/7/24 my manager approved my resignation, mentioning the reliving date of 5th Aug,

But two days back, on 2nd Aug, my manager replied to me that I have to serve a notice period till 17th Aug
Can I take legal action against my manager once he provides me with the relieving mail? How could he do this?

Pls help

From India
Anonymous
Respected,

I have submitted my resignation on 17/6/24 as per policy my notice period is 60 days but on 25/7/24 my manager approve my resignation mentioned reliving date 5th aug,

But two days back on 2nd aug my manager reply me I have to serve notice period till 17th aug
Can I take legal action against my manager, once provide relieving mail how could he do like this

After confirmation mail from my manager I have confirmed my upcoming organisation and they has fixed my date of joining on 6th aug now suddenly I have received mail from my manager pls help

Pls help

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.