No Tags Found!

sparcle_z
Hello Friends,
I would like to share a wonderful mind-map. I will need your feed back on this.
Regards,
Sam
http://salesandmind.com

From India, Calcutta
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg Recruitment Process Outsourcing.jpg (76.8 KB, 1539 views)

suryarish
Hi,
Neat thing.
Suggestions:
1. administering diagnostics/ tests in the selection/ recruitment process flow may be important to note as a capability, this can possibly be a selling point as well.
2. Could think about pruning the list of employer advantages, focusing on your USPs and adding brief blow-ups on them.
Wishing the best
Suryarish

From India, Mumbai
e71409e70e7ea1c0e4b6fac08ee3b38c

Hello Charles,

I am Sameer with VIVA

I tried reaching you today but could not talk to you. I am following with this email to understand if VIVA has any opportunity to provide our Offshore Software Development and Staff Augmentation Services.

A brief profile of our company is as follows:

VIVA USA INC. is a System Integration & IT Services Company, headquartered at Rolling Meadows, IL. VIVA has development centers in USA & India. VIVA is an ISO 9000:2001 certified company and our offshore development center is a CMMI Level 3 Assessed facility. VIVA employs around 400 people. VIVA is a WMBE and 8(a) certified company. VIVA has been delivering superior software solutions (over 1000 projects have been delivered on our onsite/offsite & offshore model) and skills augmentation to several Fortune companies and Public Sector clients. The key clients are Motorola, AT&T, P&G, Bank of America, Washington Mutual, TransUnion, Accenture, US Cellular, Bowe Bell & Howell, Nike, Cargill, Caterpillar, Toshiba America, Exelon, AEP Energy, Xcel Energy, Oak Forest Hospital, Blue Cross Blue Shield Association, States IL, WI, TX, WA and County of Riverside.

Services:

IT Project Outsourcing- Offshore (India)

 Application Development, Maintenance and Migration

 Database Design and Development

 Portal Development

 ERP and CRM Implementation and Support – SAP, Oracle, Microsoft

 Data warehousing and Business Intelligence

 Software Testing

Staff Augmentation- RMS Portal

VIVA utilizes a proprietary online portal called RMS (Requirements Management System) to manage the entire Recruitment Life Cycle. The salient features of

RMS are:

 On-line Recruit Card

 Recording and exchange of data of all the requirements released

 Complete repository of rate cards and resumes with candidate availability status

 Submission and interview history and Client feedback

 Tracking of performance metrics real-time

I would like to explore an opportunity to discuss with you per your convenience to understand your IT initiatives/needs for the upcoming year and see if we can be of help in assisting you in the above areas mentioned in our service portfolio.

May I have your convenient time to have a conference call with you to discuss your IT and staffing needs?

We look forward to provide our services.

Thank You,

Sameer . D

Business Development
VIVA USA INC (WMBE, 8(a) Certified)
IT Services, Project Consulting, Offshore Solutions
[ISO 9001:2000 Certified | CMMi Level III Company]
Direct: 847 241 4410
URL:Welcome to VIVA USA Inc. ,E:

3601 Algonquin Road, Ste 425, Rolling Meadows,IL-60008
2009 – Fast 5000-INC | Fast 400-MBN | 2008 –Fast 50 USPACC
2005/2007 MEDWEEK Chicagoland IT firm of the year
Partners with Microsoft, Oracle, SAP Business Objects & IBM

From India, Madras
karfageniiy
Thanks for sharing the mind-map, Sam! It’s a great visual overview of the recruitment process outsourcing flow. One suggestion to consider would be to explore how offshore staff augmentation can fit into the recruitment process, especially for companies looking to quickly scale teams while optimizing costs. This approach could be a valuable addition to the mind-map, highlighting the flexibility and access to global talent that offshore models offer.

Looking forward to more insights from you!

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.