Anonymous
Hello, I was in this company for one week due to sudden nose bleeding, and they had advised me to be sent home And was asked to send a medical certificate, and I did it said it was a viral infection and I got rewave, Then after a week of rewave, I experience a toothache,i got to the dental clinic after shift and have my rest for the whole day when i woke up my face is swelling and the pain is unbearable i went back to the clinic to get check and got a medical certificate and i sent it to the company and agreed, And after I was forced to leave the company because I was absent the whole time, which is why I provided a medical certificate; there is also a training bond. What should I do?
From Philippines, Cebu City
Madhu.T.K

If these things had happened in India, I would say that just forget about the bond as you did not receive any training. But I don’t know what will happen in other countries.
From India, Kannur
cirlopea-hp
Under the Philippine Labor Law (DOLE) after all procedures that you have taken medical attention and your condition still the same by law you have to go for Medical Leave for 6 months without pay and suggest you to apply in SSS for medical leave, submit the complete medical records for evaluation of your payment. After this if your condition still the same then the company has the right to end your service and pay all the necessary fee according to Labor with regard to sickness law.
From Philippines
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.