No Tags Found!

c.ajr
Hi, My previous company deducted eps for f.y 2022/23 and 2023/24. I joined a new company in jan. 2024, and eps contribution was made from til feb 2024 by my previous employer.
For fy. 22/23 total contribution made to eps was 9999 and for 23/24 eps was 13750.

My previous employer submitted correction letters to the pf office and as a result i could see in my passbook that they have updated the balance for 22/23.
-9999 deducted from EPS and merged to Employer PF.
OB Adjustment- ( OTHER_APPENDIX_E )- AS PER RCI ORDERDTD08AUG2024 EPS MERGE INTO PF 0 9,999 -9,999

But for the fy 23/24 they have not updated the passbook yet, i can still see the eps is 13750. Why they have not updated for the next year ? do i need to raise grievance for this ?
Also, they have not credited the interest on 9999. Will this lead to an issue during transfer or withdrawal, as without interest, the Employee and Employer share will be unequal?

Please help me with the above queries.

From India, Bengaluru
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.