Jobs master
Hi, I am joining one organization post a gap of almost 1 year and 3 months. However, I have removed my previous employer and added one consultancy that does not have EPF. However, I have shown the EPF and UAN original, due to the high salary, to the new employer by making some changes. Is there any possibility that they will do a background verification with UAN and not release me the real offer letter? I do not understand why they gave me one offer letter already without doing any BGV. Now, to join them, they have asked me to submit all the documents, and one document is about the EPF from the previous organization. Which I have shown them literally. Can i delete my previous employer details or should i submit the previous employer document details which i have not shown in my resume at all. Please suggest.
From India, Bengaluru
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi, Please submit genuine details related to your past employment. Any misrepresentation on past employment details may get revealed during BGV process. So better avoid submitting fictitious details.
From India, Madras
surajkhr

Hi few input.
>Be genuine in documentation
>Now all documents are digitalized, and you will have integrity issue if something found out not good for future
>Being a job seeker, always be truth full to employers. Most of the employers expect honest information
>In case your data already feeded in PF records, they able to find out your employment history and EPFO has its own process for UAN linkage

From India, Bangalore
saswatabanerjee

An offer letter is to you offering the job. It will be issued before you join, so it will be before BVG is done. Some companies do BVG after joining, so the process followed is not wrong as such.

You mentioned you made some changes. what are those? Did you fabricate some document?
So if I understand correctly, to avoid showing the 18 month gap, you showed a false employment statement of a company not covered by PF...

I think the company will easily find your previous history, and then withdraw the offer.
You better speak to them and clarify the matter.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.