No Tags Found!

Suresh surya
Hello everyone,

I am working in an organization for last 2 years. But due to personal emergencies & considering my fathers health, my presence required for my parents. Hence I have resigned to my job & requested to shorten the notice period for 30 days, where my nltice period is mentioned as 90 days in my employment contract. By considering the situations in my family, i have requested my employer to shorten the notice period for 30 days & I will buyout my 60days notice period.

Initially they have agreed for the notice buyout & informed me orally. But after 20 days now they are denying to notice buyout & they are forcing me to serve 90 days of notice. Otherwise they are threatening me saying they will mark me as absconded.
In pas 2 years my employer has not provided any basic securities or benefits for me like medical insurance, PF, Gratuity & etc. Till today.

Please help me to take forward this situation to get a proper releiving in shortened notice period..

Can I fight legally with my employer on this situation.? Please advise...

From India, Bengaluru
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.