No Tags Found!

Hr Purna

Hi Folks, My Name is Purna, I work for DQ Entertainment International Ltd, I wish to have interactions with everyone & try to gain knowledge by sharing my views on all the HR segments.
All the best!
Regards,
Purna

From India, Hyderabad
curious_hr_guy

Welcome Purna!! You ll Get loads of stuff here related to the field of HR, Keep Sharing if u do have anything to share with us. Best Regards Curious Guy
From India, Nagpur
Hitesh_operations

foolon ki malaiye le aao bhaion iske swagat ke liy......................................... lol......................................;) ;) ;)
From India
Janhavi_salvi07
Hi Purna, like you even I am new here, hope to have informative interactions with u and everyone else! Regards, Janhavi
From India, Mumbai
Janhavi_salvi07
Hi Purna, like you even I am new here, hope to have informative interactions with u and everyone else! Regards,
From India, Mumbai
Milly k
Hi Friends, I work in an educational institute and new to this site......... I want to interact with HR people and gain knowledge........ Milly
From India, Delhi
Mahua Biswas

Hi Purna,
Plz give us some details about your organisation, your jd, location etc. so that we can start from somewhere.
Personally I can say one thing about that Cite & that is for me i use this cite as book not as a sn type cite.
Hence, this is the only cite i visit on regular basis(Not FB, Twitter, Orcut etc). Even at my office i open this cite in front of my boss & other people & even they have also started using it as an Usefull Tool.
At last but not the list, Welcome! & remember "Knowledge Grows When Shared".
Best of Luck.
MB

From India, Calcutta
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.