No Tags Found!

Karthik97
Respected Sir,
My AADHAR was not seeded in my PF account. Company was telling that you have changed your name so AADHAR is not seeded. And PF amount was not credited in my account, but in my Salary PF amount was deducted regularly every month.

I have never changed my name in AADHAR. When I was trying to login into EPF website, I was unable to Login and getting message that "Aadhar is not available against UAN, Kindly seed Aadhar through Employer"

I already informed my company and provided all documents to my company. But company has delayed to do it. After 2 years my Aadhar is seeded. So I have informed my company to deposit PF amount with interest (PF amount which was deducted from my salary) to my PF account. But company is not responding.Company is telling that We will not deposit interest. Even company has not deposited Principal PF amount.

Can you please guide me for the next steps?

Thanks.

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.