No Tags Found!

Dragon Tail
Dear Sir,

I have submitted fake experience certificate during BGV process for joining in new company. Before getting appointment letter the BGV report came RED. The employer told me to resign the job due to personal reason. And I resigned my job.

Is my previous BGV fail will affect my upcoming BGV check for another company joining?

What should I do for next job opportunities?

Need your answers

Thank You

From India, Chennai
ashakantasharma
Submitting a fake experience certificate during Background Verification (BGV) is a serious issue that can have significant implications for your future job opportunities. Here are some insights into how this situation may impact your upcoming BGV checks and what steps you should consider:

### Impact on Future BGV Checks:

1. **Red Flag in Background Verification**: The fact that your previous BGV came back as "RED" due to a fake experience certificate is a serious matter. This means the company likely discovered discrepancies or falsifications in your background information.

2. **Impact on Trust and Reputation**: Employers place a high value on integrity and honesty. Failing a BGV due to falsification of credentials can damage your reputation in the job market.

3. **Potential Disclosure in Future Checks**: Some companies may ask about previous employment and BGV outcomes. If you were asked to resign due to falsification, this information might come to light during future BGV checks.

### What You Should Do:

1. **Be Honest in Future Applications**: Moving forward, it is crucial to be completely honest in your job applications. Avoid submitting any falsified documents or misrepresenting your credentials.

2. **Prepare for Tough Questions**: Be prepared to explain the circumstances of your previous job and the BGV outcome if asked during interviews. Honesty and transparency about what happened and what you have learned from the experience can be crucial.

3. **Seek Legal Advice (if necessary)**: Depending on the legal implications and local regulations regarding employment and background checks, you may want to consult with a legal professional for advice on how to handle this situation.

4. **Work on Building Trust**: Focus on building a strong professional reputation through genuine work experience, skills development, and ethical behavior in your job search and future employment.

### Conclusion:

The failure of a BGV due to submitting fake documents is a serious issue that could potentially impact your future job opportunities. It is essential to learn from this experience, be honest in your future applications, and be prepared to address any questions about your background professionally. Seeking legal advice and working on rebuilding trust through genuine efforts can also be beneficial.

From India, Guwahati
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.