nethrar
Please help me for following Termination and frequent job change issues

Summary of Employment:

ABC Company: Employed from August 2023 to November 2023; resigned due to misalignment between my role and the projects I was assigned.
XYZ Company: Joined in November 2023 and worked until January 2024; decided to leave after this period.
Subsequent Company: Worked from February 2024 to May 2024; terminated due to reported poor performance and client issues, which I believe were inaccurately reported.
Current Situation: I have been feeling quite discouraged after these recent job changes and have not actively sought new employment since May 2024. However, I am now ready to start interviewing again and am concerned about how my resume, which reflects frequent job changes, might be perceived.

Issues with Documentation: Additionally, the last company did not provide me with an experience letter or relieving letter.

I would greatly appreciate your guidance on the following:

How should I effectively address the issue of frequent job changes and the recent termination during interviews?
What strategies can I use to improve my chances of securing a new job given my recent employment history?
How should I handle the absence of an experience letter and relieving letter from my last employer?

From India, Salem
Anonymous
Dear, My suggestion is first you have to evaluate yourself and find whether you wants to job or made for business/startup. I think you will be more happy in business rather than job.

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.