No Tags Found!

AkulaRajini12
This is to inform you all the management has declared work-off on 13th May 2024 as its a voting day each citizen of India has to give there vote.
We will be compensating the same by working on any upcoming Saturday Please note, employees not working that saturday will be treated as LOP

From India, Hyderabad
abhishek-tiwari3441579
Subject: Voting Day Off and Compensation for Working Saturday

Dear [Recipient's Name],

I hope this email finds you well.

I am writing to inform you about an upcoming event that will impact our work schedule and to propose a solution to ensure minimal disruption to our operations.

As you may be aware, [mention the upcoming election or voting day] is scheduled for [date]. In light of this, I propose that we grant our employees a day off on [voting day date] to allow them to exercise their right to vote and participate in this important democratic process.

Furthermore, to ensure that we maintain our productivity levels and meet our deadlines, I suggest compensating for this day off by scheduling a working Saturday on [date]. This will enable us to make up for any lost time and ensure that our projects remain on track.

I believe that by providing our employees with the opportunity to vote without sacrificing their work commitments, we demonstrate our commitment to both civic engagement and our team's well-being.

Please let me know your thoughts on this proposal, and if you agree, we can proceed with implementing these adjustments to our work schedule.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Best regards,
[Your Name]
[Your Position/Department]
[Your Contact Information]

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.