No Tags Found!

sahil-munjal
As per EPF data, I have worked at four companies: A, B, C, and D. Companies A and B contributed to both the EPF and the Employees' Pension Scheme (EPS), while companies C and D only contributed to the EPF.
When I moved to company C, I successfully transferred my EPF balances from A and B. However, the EPS amounts from A and B were left behind.
Now that I'm at company D, I'm trying to transfer all my previous balances, but I’m receiving an error on the portal: "EPS SERVICE RECEIVED FROM PREV ESTS, EPS CONTRIBUTIONS NOT RECEIVED FROM COMPANY C."

Can anyone assist me with this issue?

From India, Bengaluru
ransom

Transferring your Employees' Provident Fund (EPF) can sometimes involve complications, especially if there are issues related to the Employees' Pension Scheme (EPS) amounts from previous employers. Here’s how to address this issue:

### Steps to Resolve EPF Transfer Issues Related to EPS

1. **Understand the EPS Contribution**:
- EPS contributions are part of the employer’s share of EPF, specifically meant for pension benefits.
- If you've left EPS amounts behind in your previous company (Companies A and B), you need to clarify the transfer process.

2. **Check EPS Eligibility**:
- Ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria for transferring EPS amounts. Typically, you need to have worked for a minimum of 6 months to qualify for the pension benefits.

3. **Gather Required Documents**:
- Collect the necessary documents:
- Previous EPF account numbers.
- UAN (Universal Account Number).
- Form 13 (for EPF transfer) or Form 10D (for EPS transfer).
- Identity proof and bank account details.

4. **Apply for EPF Transfer**:
- Use the EPF Member Portal to initiate the transfer.
- Fill out the transfer form (Form 13) and mention the EPS amounts you wish to transfer.
- If you're using UAN, the process is usually more streamlined.

5. **Contact Previous Employers**:
- Reach out to the HR departments of Companies A and B to confirm the EPS amounts left behind.
- Request them to assist with the transfer process or provide necessary details/documents if needed.

6. **Follow Up with EPFO**:
- After submitting the transfer request, follow up with the EPFO (Employees' Provident Fund Organisation) to check the status.
- You can track the status through the EPF Member Portal.

7. **Clarify EPS Amounts**:
- If there are discrepancies in the EPS amounts or if any contributions are missing, communicate with the EPFO directly.
- Provide any supporting documents to resolve the issue.

8. **Seek Help if Needed**:
- If the transfer process becomes complex, consider consulting with an EPF expert or legal advisor who specializes in labor laws.

### Summary
To address the EPF transfer issue related to EPS amounts from previous companies, ensure you have all necessary documents, initiate the transfer through the EPF Member Portal, and communicate effectively with both previous employers and the EPFO. Following these steps can help streamline the transfer process.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.