Vonphenyl
Hi All,

I hope you are doing well.
I have more than 16 years if experience in HR and have a done a number of certifications in HR currently working as freelancer .Please refer my linkedin profile mentioned below
for reference
https://in.linkedin.com/in/sarita-pandey-%F0%9F%87%AE%F0%9F%87%B3-b72b1bb?trk

I would like to know What certification to do next to improve Job prospects?.

From India, Navi Mumbai
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Sarita Pandey,

On going through your LinkedIn profile, it emerges that you have experience in either recruitment or training. Therefore, rather than working as a freelancer, you might consider taking up a job now. If you had maintained consistency in working in one field, by now you could have become the General Manager. Unlike regular employment, freelancing does not offer the same scale. When you grow from Manager to GM, from GM to VP, and then still further, it will instil a sense of pride. In contrast, you will remain a freelancer even after ten years.

Second, you have done certification courses in the past. The question could be asked in the interview about how you implemented the knowledge gained from the certification courses, what benefits were accrued by the implementation by you or the organisation, and what lessons you learned from the implementation.

So, going beyond your query on the certification courses for career growth, the suggestion for you is to take a job either in the recruitment or training field. Yes, a regular job will not provide the freedom enjoyed by a freelancer, but for the sake of growth, the price has to be paid.

All the best!

Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.