Mohan555
I work as a chat executive. I made some refunds in my own account and have now been caught by higher management.
They have sent a notice of show cause to me. What can I reply to save myself from termination?

From India, Lucknow
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi, When your employment is very important to you, why have you indulged in malpractice?
If what you did is wrong then the only way is accept your guilty and submit apology letter.
Whether your employer will leave you with a warning or terminate your services will be their prerogative.  It depends on the gravity of the misconduct.  We can't predict. 

From India, Madras
kannanmv

Misappropriation of funds is a grave misconduct and will invariably lead to termination of employment as it is a loss of trust and confidence in you.

More importantly, it appears that you have been indulging in this for quite sometime until you were caught red handed by the top management.

In my opinion, your Management may not be willing to consider your continuation of employment.

So, it is better you seek an apology, plead and obtain a clean relieving letter and look for alternate employment.

If your top management is considerate, they may allow you to continue. But, this will be sheer luck.

Regards

MVK

From India, Madras
Yaasmin

Dear Mohan,

This forum is for guidance and support from experienced seniors to everyone.

In your case, you have done unethical thing, you have to justify yourself in reply to showcause, you can request for apology.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.