umalme

hello there,
i meant i could n't see relevant info your are refering to in your last post.
i saw leo gave some detail list of functions in 'HOW TO START UP WITH HR' topic.. now a days people are inclined towards hr creative traininng as i see some good threads about that.
umalme

From India, Delhi
NAVAID

Hello all CiteHR Members
the question which you are asking its purely related to practical in nature. developing HRD in new company its very diffecult to handle BUT HR do. i have some basic information how to take off hr plan in organizations
I feel all CiteHR Members are cooperative
Thanks and regards
Navaid Abbas
HR Executive
+923212415407

From United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi
umalme

Welcome to citeHR,
This forum is really interactive and people ask even day to day hr problems what make it interesting as you have mentioned. And some
have contributed earnestly with open heart.
Great forum.
umalme

From India, Delhi
Gunalakshmi.C.J

Hi Leo, This is Guna... Im a HR-Executive in a newly started IT Company... Can U pls Help in framing HR Policy for my concern...
From India, Madras
peeyush gupta
hi deepali,
HR DEPARTMENT CONSISIT OF SUB- DEPARTMENTS:
RECRUITMENT
INDUCTION AND ORIENTATION
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
COMPENSATION
RETAINING
COULD YOU TELL ME SOMETHING MORE ABOUT YOUR COMPANY.
THANK YOU!

Nishi Jha

Hi Sankalp,
I have gone through your suggestions given to Deepali. I am sailing in the same boat as Deepali. Have joined a company which is a Software company. As present have about 20 employees and is planning to expand say about three times of the strength it has now. So there would be lot of hiring at all levels. I have somehow formed the basic HR department means the recruitment, joining and performance appraisal processes are in place now and we are following the same.
Now we would need to establish the strategic HR. I would like to know that if these services of HR can be outsourced. HR function is new to me, though I have a lot of experience (say more than 14 years with different industries all number one in their respective trades) in my bag but also very much new to IT industry. Seek your help.
Warms regards,
Nishi

From India, New Delhi
Nishi Jha

Hello to All friends at CiteHR,
I truly agree with Manish, its a real learning for a fresher like me. Khalid and Leo have really tried to help and make their juniors learn from their experiences and knowledge.
Thank you soooooooo muuuuuuuuuuuuuch.
Best wishes to all.
Warm regards,
Nishi

From India, New Delhi
umalme

Hello Nishi,

good to have you experience proffessional on HR forum. i forward you these SAP ERP implemenation details for your need of HR strategic initiative. HR strategy how you plan in the organization but having good MIS Infrastructure in place may help your initiative.

below details may help. i am just sending you as i received as a reference: see if it use ful to you.

ERP SAP Business Benefits

SAP Business One is the ultimate management program for your company. By allowing employees, customers, and business partners to collaborate with management, this powerful software ensures company growth and a better bottom line. Business benefits include:

Enhanced Productivity

Robust Scalability

Global Reach

Cost Control

Increased Revenue

Sales Opportunity Management

Key Capabilities of ERP SAP:

SAP Business One allows managers and employees to process information more effectively -- so they can make sound business decisions. This solution covers all the core operations necessary to run successful businesses, including:

Administration,Financial Accounting ,Sales and Distribution ,Purchasing ,Business Partners,Bank Transactions ,Warehouse Management ,Final Assembly, Controlling

Reporting

SAP Business one: One Box Solutions:

Basic Cost: SAP Business One User License + Branded H/W Server + Implementation + Training = Rs. 4Lacks - 11 Lacks

Please forward email to concerned person like your boss, friends, entrepreneur,…etc which may be useful to them.

Finance / Loans available for ERP SAP Business One.

Interested may contact or email us with following details:

A) Company Name:

B) Concerned person:

C) Contact number:

D) Email id:

E) Industry:

F) Website:

G) How many years old is the company(optional):

H) How many employees are there(optional):

I) Office Address:

J) Date,time so that our executive can contact you:

Call for Presentation or any queries:

Warm Regards

Ravi Pamarthy

Director

PAC Computers Ltd.

India.

+91 98204 71708

From India, Delhi
Nishi Jha

Hi deepali,
I feel you should take help of some HR Advisory companies who are helping companies to set up their HR Department with making Policies, processes and help the HR Person of the company to smoothly implement the same. They are the professionals, it is only one time job after the policies and processes are in place you do not need these expertise, hence hiring HR Head for such purposes is a lot of overhead on the Companies and hence this process is outsourced now a days.
If you are looking for such a company here is the link to their website.
www.hradvisory.com
Best wishes.
Nishi

From India, New Delhi
Abhishek Arun

To develop the HRD system give details about your company n turn over the Budget Allotted by your company for the same I am working as an HR/IR in a Pharma Company basically into export of Tablates ,Capsules,Injectables,Syrups....
where is your company located you can mail me for any assistance
Abhishek Arun

From India, Chicalim
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.