Deepali Singh

hi khalid, which is your native town??? and yes HAPPY EID TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. Enjoy your time there and come back refreshed... HAPPY DIWALI TOOO... DIPS
From India, Delhi
Khalid_01
Hi Dips, I’m from Ranchi, capital city of Jharkhand state. See you. Starting tomorrow for my home. And have a very happy Diwali. Enjooy. Regards,
From India, Mumbai
leolingham2000

DEEPALI, CONCERNED ABOUT THE DELHI BLAST. HOPE YOU ARE SAFE / SECURED. ENJOY YOUR DIWALI FESTIVAL. BEST WISHES REGARDS LEO LINGHAM
From India, Mumbai
Manish Modani
Dear Khalid,
I dont know why you were never acknowledged... but one thing is for sure... your work is GREAT! I'm sure whoever has gone thru all the postings of yours and Mr. Leo on this topic must have added value to themselves.
Other day i showed a few postings from you and Leo to my Director and she was so surprised to look at those documents. She asked me "why are people sharing such documents on the internet?" and i told her this site is all about collective learning. She is also planning to become a member of CiteHR now. *wink*
Once again! a big thanks to You, Leo & Dips...
Why have the postings stopped by the way?
Regards,
Manish Modani

dasmanash

Hi Dips,

Don't get demotivated so fast! :D

I don't know how I missed your post.

Well, I expertise in developing new HR departments and normally I follow the following:

1. Check if the licenses under service condition act is obtained renewed, ie, Factories license, Shops & Establishment License, Mines License etc., as applicable.

2. Check if the department has right manpower.

3. Get other statutory parts clear eg Leave Records, Master Roll, Appointment Letters, ESI & PF compliances

3. At this juncture also prepare Individual Employee Records, which should contain the basic information about the employee in the form of a Application Blank, Appointment Letter, Medical Report during joining etc at the bare minimum.

4. Set the performance level of HR department and major core functioning at present eg Recruitment, Training etc

5. Develop procedural codes and responsibility delegation chart of the same.

6. Slowly develop other essential areas like travel rules, leave rules, performance appraisal system as it suits the organization.

For any further help never hesitate to get back to me.

Regds

Manas Das

From India, Delhi
Deepali Singh

hi all, thanks for replying here... finally I have left this company also.,Khalid.. very unsatisfied, and few more setbacks made me to do this.. neways thanks again... dips
From India, Delhi
Khalid_01
Hi Dips,
Fortunately i checked this site again today and to my surprise i found your post. a sad news. Sorry i was not able to check this site for quite a long time. But i was helpless. i couldn't check these sites. As we are prohibited checking personal mails and browsing other websites. I wish you all the best Dips. I know u r a good person and you'll get a or think might have got a good job. Keep informing us all on the developments. Whereever you go, don't forget the persons here. And we'll be looking forward to seing your posts. I'm also looking for other jobs. Things are not going well as i expected. I'm also not in a very good position now. Hope for the best.
Rest ok,
regards,
Khalid
My e-mail id is .

From India, Mumbai
vinny
Hi dips,
i've just taken charge as asst HR Mgr in a health care firm where there was no hr initiatives at al. the first step wud be to stream line the HR routine activities like PF, Salary Disbursement, Leave and attendance, joining and exit formalities thru the HR. The rest of the soft HR initiatives could be started in due course of time. they would comprise of a perf. mgt system, Employee Satisfaction measures, Training & Development, recognition prgms, and much more..
hope i'v give u a small insight as to how to get started.
vinny

From India, Manipal
Khalid_01
Hi,

Can anybody help me in getting a job in hr in Delhi/ncr, north India? My profile is as below.

I've left my last job as IT Recruiter and was hoping some good offers from Mumbai and Delhi, but today all hope faded. Have one offer from Bangalore consultant as IT Recruiter and are offering 8kpm. Last salary i drawn was 6kpm here. I worked in Bangalore with Orange365, a web development company as Sr. Business development executive. There i was also handling HR activities (internal Recruitment, employee motivation, and exit interview) as extra responsibility as hr is my area of interest. Later i got an offer from HDFC bank as Team leader, but i didn't join instead i came to Chennai to join a placement consultancy as IT Recruiter @ 6kpm that was less than my last offer. but since i was disperately looking for a shift to Hr i didn't mind turning that offer. But now that i've gained some experience( 5+ months) as IT Recruiter, i'm willing to relocate to North india, and looking for opportunity in HR.

I'm an MBA in Information Management(HR+IT)-2003, from, XISS, Ranchi and have also done PGDPM & IR through AIIMAS, Chennai, through correspondence.

Total experience-around 1.5 years

BD Exec experience: 1 year

IT Recruiter experience: 5+ months

Please find my resume attached.

Sorry, my mobile is out of order now and have to buy a new set. i'll give it as i get it. Can be contacted through mail. don't know where shall i be after tomorrow. But surely hoping a positive response from your end. Please help me find a job in Hr in any corporate, Except training institutes.

Hoping a positive response.

Regards,

Khalid (khalid_01@rediffmail.com, )

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc cv_khalid_610.doc (36.5 KB, 271 views)

Deepali Singh

Hi folks,
I had just seen a post on how to start up with HR in a company.So I thought of bringing this post again into the main index.
freshers can go through and will definitely get their answers.
Best of Luck,
Dips

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.