No Tags Found!

meghana

Hi all,

Good News!!!! Yestrdy the volunteers team of 6 people had meet at Bandra for an informal meeting to plan & arrange for the "HR Monsoon Event".

We would want more people to join our gang to arrange a suceesfull get-together to share knowledge & collectively solve HR issues or concerns.

Sanjna our volunteer is managing the database of tentative participants (HR club members) those interested pls either post your details on the site or mail on sanjnad7gmail.com (if u want to keep it confidential).

We want to finalize a topic for the meeting, something that is a burning issue for all HR professionals or some basic day to day problems that need quick fix....Some contributions from my side:

1. How can i make my office work environment exciting?

2. How can i improve my people management skills?

3. What are the bad indicators that can be visually detected i.e without conducting ESS??

Can i have the rest of the team to come up with suggestions/topics.

LETS GET TOGETHER TO HELP EACH OTHER SUCCEED AS A HR PROFESSIONAL.

regards,

meghana

From United States
amalshere

Dear Meghna,
I would be interested in to be part of the HR club and also to attend HR meet. My name is Amal Shere, email id , mobile no. 9967650145.
Thanks & Regards
Amal Shere

From India, Mumbai
ravichandar m v
It is a good initiative.
List all probable participants. Initial response could be surprising. Identify committed volunteers. Invite a Leader from the industry. Share his/her experience.
We a had done this in Chennai. We are consolidating and growing into a powerful group of Practicing HR professionals. We have named this as
HRSangamam. We had around five sessions so far. interesting ones.
We have very young ,enthu, committed members, building up this forum.
all the best to you.
will be glad to share thro net.
ravichandar m v 8)

From India, Madras
htc121
Dear Ravichander, Thanks a lot for your support. It will be nice if you can share the list of topics covered by the speakers in your meets and the logistics required for the event. Hemant
From India, Mumbai
nehakhale

Hii CHR Mumbai club members!!!!
Where are you all??? Only one post today!!!!! Please do not let the fire get off!!!
please pour more ideas to make the event rocking!!!
I may help to bring a sponsership but for that I need any initiator to help me regardingly.
Also I want to know that are we going to invite some one from any industry for presenting a lecture on any topic??

From India, Bhopal
am4pr7

Dear All,
Please click on the link below and add your details. This would then be consolidated at one place. Sincere Thanks to Vinod Vijapur for suggesting this method.
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?s...zdFDKzEA_3d_3d
Sanjna: Keep Smiling and don't get dejected.
Request all, please update the link as it require more details. We would have done it at our end but there are certain questions that we cant answer on your behalf.
To mention again, the tentative date for our first event would be in September, which will get decided shortly.
Looking forward for your lightening response
Regards
Amit

From India, Madras
SharmaD
Hey Guys, Wats up all of you seem to have stopped messaging in... I have updated my details on the link sent by Amit. All of you please do the same and lets all meet soon. Cheers! :) :) :) Disha

philipose
Yo Friends..... me too is added on the list....waiting to the preparations to kick off.....keep me posted on this please........ Cheers Phillipose John
From India, New Delhi
Sapana

Hey guys,
Even i want to join in. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hey amit do you remember me ?
After that there was no calls from your end regarding the meet.
Anyways i am ON.
Sapana Kale - HR Manager - X-COG Technologies & Consulting (I) P.Ltd.
9820288577 -
Please keep me posted as i do not visit regularly on citehr.
Lets ROCk mumbaities...
Sapana

From India, Pune
meghana

Hello Cite HR members,
Amit i have got 2 of my friends to join in, they were also damn excited to know that even HR professionals can get together to share knowledge.
Pls note that the below mentioned volunteers have decided to meet on July 28, 2007 at Dadar to finalize the details regarding the Monsoon HR event:
1. Amit
2. Sanjana
3. Keinth
4. Meghana
If i have missed some names pls identify urself.
Come on guys pls make this Monsoon Event a success.....

From United States
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.