No Tags Found!

anisha_bafna@rediffmail.com
Hi Friends,
Seriously this communication getting really funny but i think we all enjoyed... :lol:
From my side i would like to put only few things
1) Nothing was against Mr. Shitan - if we read all the posts, it was only against the way he has put across his point
2) One of our friend said we sud not throw him out coz if we dont know the negative how will we appreciare positives abt HR people - Dear friends again the same thing problem is not negatives, we all r ready to agree what wrong things HR has but there HAS TO BE A RIGHT WAY
3) One friend of us said Blaim game is a part of life in some or the way - Friend - Friends its a constructive community what we will gain out of it lets discuss not blame.
And its a g8 community lets enjoy buddies...including Mr Shitan :D dont worry we wont leave u alone...
cheers
anisha

From India, Mumbai
kriyaz

Hi Deepti
Regarding the point about ethical or not - I said that is a debatable issue. The times are changing and so are the values .
You are seeing only one side of the coin.
Today when you recruit a person of middle / senior management, 100% of them are already working in some other company. Do you consider it ethical/unethical to pull them out from company X into your company?
Today everyone is switching companies like musical chairs. All we should expect any person to be is - LOYAL TO THE PRESENT ORGANISATION.
There are any no of examples of senior people walking off from companies along with the whole team and setting up new companies.
Example - Ashok Soota walked off from Wipro with a group of best senior persons and set up a company called - MINDTREE CONSULTING.
What do you call this Ethical or Unethical ??
-- Its very difficult to be judgemental today on these issues. All i can say is that is the current phenomenon. GOOD OR BAD ?? Best left alone.
Riyaz

From India, Delhi
balahh2001

I do agree with Anisha, HR would represent all other people for hike, promotions etc., and can make them happy, comfortable rather.
But, HR cannot represent themselves for the same. I am sure that all
HR prof would agree with me that it would be rather embarssing to send
these kind of request even in directly.
We cannot afford to believe any other dept to share our views and thoughts on Management's decisions. Because if we show our slightest discomfort it would affect the morale of other people. Most of the time, we have to confine ourselves and sail through.
Balaji, Hyderabad

From India, Hyderabad
Poojar
Dear
I think the coin have both of the sides, we always ask the People during their Interview, that what is ur career planning, and Objective. This Question is also apply on HR Professionals.
As I saw over all reply from all the sides its reflect that every body wants to climb up the ledder. so as a conti.... process,and either in term of Job Sectification.
and if Someone Left the organization, we tried to retain that employee, its again up to the Leader that how the Leaders is going to Retain the HR Professionals.
Regarding For preparing the Offer Letter and Releving Letter by themselfs, either the person doesnot have the Ethics and Values. and he is not fit for HR Porfession,
Thanks
Prashant

swapy
hi,
well the matter you have posted is may be b'coz of the fact that you have seen only those kind of HR's.However HR is the only person who does not show egon give attitude to any body in the org.

From India, Pune
Ramsiva
Hi shaitan, Hope all have replied what i like to say.Dont waste our precious time and energy in scrapping these types of junks. Let it be the last scrap for this Shaitan.

bindhukrishnan
HI,
I am new to this grp and as someone said really ur subject attracts most of the viewers but being and HR professional, I think the only reason a HR quits or looks for change is due to ....some immaturish or unproffesional people in the organization who dont value human beings.

praseedviswam
Dear friends,
Its a part of career planning. And dont ever think that one should live in an organization for his life time, even the CEO himself! Even organizations do like changing; thorugh diversification, switching market positioning, changing even their leaders, imbibiing new technologies etc.
Its bit like switching your mobile. Updating technology, knowledge, skills, mobility, and a desire for the best and being into the journey towards excellence.
The time to go out is different to different people. Its based on their own personal planning, emergencies, feeling of staganation etc. So, when an HR leaves, dont think that everybody should leave after him, or he is doing some sin. Its very much part of the professional life cycle.
And learn the basic principle of Talent Management: Attracting people, equipping them grow and letting them go.
Praseed
Executive HR

From India, Calcutta
CHR

I feel that this thread is quite important in many ways. Members who have reacted strongly to Ravi's thread need to themselves understand the importance of HR more thoroughly. I am sure when Ravi himself steps into a great departmental store where people are friendly and courteous or a hospital like Apollo where employees are trained properly in people skills and are happy in their jobs - he somewhere realizes that it's not just the effort of the marketing, operations or the finance team.

When someone [probably from sales, marketing or finance] says HR is useless it is their ego talking and it is harm done to their own organizations - and all just to steal credit where its due. This is not uncommon in today's world so everyone should be prepared and should know their own worth.

It is perhaps true that an HR won't be knowledgeable about some technical aspects of a company's profile but I am guessing the marketing, finance and operations departments exist for that reason. A company which understands the importance and area of each department will excel.

Regards,

CHR

From India, Gurgaon
prakashis4u2k
Hi,
The subject which you have taken for discussion is right. But you have taken in a wrong way.
We are also afterall human who expects to fulfil our wishes. To fulfil our wishes we earn. If that is not attained there is no reason to lead our life.
Coming back to the point, the management are cleverer than employees. That is why CTC system is followed.
Most of the concern will hold the leave pay, bonus and some even medical reimbursement and LTA. This is because if one is not serving the notice period it will go adjusted in these pending amounts.
This is a small experience of mine. How about others, I don't have an idea.
And more of my suggestion is not to discuss something wounding ourselves. This is like we ourself digging our own gravyard.
If my words hurts anyone after reading this I really apologise for the same.
Regards,

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.