No Tags Found!

SharmaD
Hi Amit Sanjana & Neha,
I would like to help plan & contribute to the meet.
Amit please count me in.
I will get in touch with you, Sanjana, Neha in order to perhaps discuss some ideas that might help.
I have updated the sheet with my number anbd email ID.
It would really help if all mention their location within mumbai so in case there are any members from near by areas they could form small groups to approach nearby companies for sponsorship.
Cheers! :) :) :)
Disha

Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls citehr_meet1_174.xls (16.5 KB, 51 views)

M.Peer Mohamed Sardhar

All the Best,, Paryers for the meeting to be astounding Success,,, Hats off to the Intiatiors Volunteers etc,,,,, :D :D :D :D
From India, Coimbatore
Anupama Saini

Hey Amit!1 Its a very nice ppt.... Kiran :- I think we should also implement somthing like this for our meet too.... Get Going guys !!!!!All the best ...... Anu :D
From India, Calcutta
htc121
Hello to all active members of Mumbai Citer meet,
I have added my name to the excel sheet. I tried to figure out which one was the latest with all additions.
I suggest that we put the number of members in the message body.
currently there are 17 members.
Also I am available for any help. I can surely arrange for a speaker for a talk of about 45 - 60 mins.
I also feel that some location near Dadar or Bandra will be good for everyone to attend. I also suggest that members who have attended such meets should help in locating the venue.
Cheers. Count me in.
Hemant.

From India, Mumbai
File Type: xls citehr_meet_205.xls (17.0 KB, 43 views)

SharmaD
Hi ya All,
I do not understand the reason why my number got deleted from the attached file sent by Hemant.
I have re attached the same with my number.
Cite HR fellow members from Mumbai ....... please use this excel file to continue updating your details.
Lets make this a success......
Amit your PPt is really brilliant.
Cheers! :) :) :)
Disha

File Type: xls citehr_meet1_146.xls (17.0 KB, 35 views)
File Type: xls citehr_meet1_146.xls (17.0 KB, 25 views)

dharni05
Hi Amit,
Thats a gr8 new..........
Even i was waiting for the same event .
It wl be gr8 if its at weekend any location will do.
Thankx for arranging this event.If decided pl sent the date and time as well .
Waiting for ur reply ASAP.
Regards,
Dharni Purohit

From India, Mumbai
contactreena
hi amit pradhan,
i am really late to come across your invite for the cite hr mumbai meet.
pls let me know of future events
my number is 9821098145 and my email is
regards,
reena

From India, Mumbai
amitkudale
hi anupama,
iam amit , i work for a epc company as a hr executive , i would like to be part of hr meet in delhi next time my contact number is 9910377698 ,
c if u can help me out.
thanks and tc.
amit kudale

From India, Gurgaon
Kenneth Soans
Dear All, I am Kenneth Soans from Franklin Covey. I am pleased to join this site. Kindly let me know if our organisation can be of any assistance to this initiative. Thanks & Regards, Kenneth Soans

am4pr7

Firstly Thank You all for showing interest, however we would expect more participantion happening.
Here is a surprise !!
We would'nt be naming our meet as a FORUM meeting, but "EVENT" based activity.
The first Event would be held in September 07. We would do this with an outbound activity followed by debriefing session.
Our suggestion is that we should not miss on the topics related to Learning & Development department.
Please send in your suggestions at the earliest for all the burning issues.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.