anshushar
Hi,
It is a very nice ppt. It gives good insight about growth plan of the organization. It is important for any organization to have a vision before going for a growth/increase in head count. The co. should be able to manage the increased nos. without disrupting/decline in the revenues/production.
We should not blast any one for posting the duplicate stuff publicly and forcing him to think twice before posting any useful doc/ppt.
Keep it up Mr. Shukla.
Regards
Anshu

From India
Mammu007

It's not funny. It normally happens in any Middle East / Gulf companies. There is another slideshow 'Arab Row Team' (or something like that) which shows the same management application spoil the team.
If you didnt read it, reply. I will post it.

From Djibouti
V. Rangarajan

Dear friends,
Instead of making it big hue and cry just let it go. I have seen no of volunteers who readily give opinions/ready made sollutions whenever anyone merely makes an indication of a request. The issue is that too many of us ready to help others without knowing their strengths and the real request in our enthusiasm. The site is essentialy to enrich the knowledge and to atleast kindle the habit of doing something original or improvise upon some genuine work.
As some one mentioned repeatedly that it is time the moderators or someone responsible for cite to check the work of the bloggers if it is worth. This suggestion may seem far fetching but atleast it eliminates the poor and sub zero grade contents.
Rangarajan

From India, Pune
Mammu007

Yes I have posted it as I promised:
Please visit: https://www.citehr.com/196708-middle...-strategy.html
:icon6:

From Djibouti
Raj Kumar Hansdah

Dear Rangarajan
I agree with you; especially those points of yours, which I quote hereunder :
"The site is essentialy to enrich the knowledge and to atleast kindle the habit of doing something original or improvise upon some genuine work. "
"As some one mentioned repeatedly that it is time the moderators or someone responsible for cite to check the work of the bloggers if it is worth. This suggestion may seem far fetching but atleast it eliminates the poor and sub zero grade contents."
I hope someone is listening.... rather, reading.
Warm regards.

From India, Delhi
muralichettu

Dear All,
At any cost don't critise anyone when they're reposting because they may not aware also it will be helpful for the new comers...
If you want go and check the attachment else just skip out of that. So, don't comment bad in public as it may hurt the members.

From India, Madras
tinki
Dear all
Although I am a new member, i am also having this ppt. But I think that we should not be too rude in criticising bloggers in public. Otherwise the new members will hesitate in posting their views/ppts. However a criticism in good faith should always be welcomed.
Thanks & Regards
Tinki

From India, Jaipur
premN
Donot come down on some one so heavily dear members . Its extremely unfair ! He has not commited a crime , too harsh a criticism . Some of us hesitate to praise but are quick to criticise and that too with such acid comments . As HR community members we have to exercise restraint and be dignified , matured and serve as a role model for others ..Lets us walk the talk!
From India, Delhi
mp2501

the thing is i dint get time to see it earlier (same post or slides) so not aware whether it is being posted again. But wts the problem if he posted it again......
if i want to post some presentation on citehr do i need to check whole citehr whether it was posted earlier or not...... might be i am too busy to do that...........

From India, Dehra Dun
Raj Kumar Hansdah

Yes dear,

One is not supposed to post anything that one finds anywhere, on the net in his own name.

One is supposed to post responsibly, which means as you say, "if you are too busy to do that" , yet you have to find time to check whole CiteHR;before you post something. Or, postpone posting it and post it only after you have searched the site. There are search tools provided for this purpose.

See, there are two issues involved here :

If you are posting something original, created by you, then there is absolutely NO PROBLEM at all.

Problem comes, when people post something which they have not created. Its considered plagiarism; when people do not give credit or reference of the original and also amounts to infringement of copyright.

Secondly, members post these repeatedly. one can take the plea that one is disseminating information. But it is not justified nor legally valid. You must be aware how street booksellers who sell "pirated copies" of books are prosecuted.

Hope I have not made you feel offended, but these are the facts. Please also see the Posting Guidelines in this site.

You are young and enthusiastic as well as creative. I hope you come up with many new ideas of your own and post these on this site, which will be appreciated by everyone. Why repeat the same old material which may have been forwarded umpteen times to everyone.

Regards.

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.