narayanan_nisha
Many of us might have seen this ppt before, but it boosts up the team work spirit each time viewed, happy to share it with my citehr friends. hope you find it inspiring.
From India, Kochi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps The Tortoise & the Hare.pps (1.13 MB, 77 views)

Mahr

Dear narayanan_nisha, It is an old post which had been posted here some time back... However I appreciate your effort on to this...
From India, Bangalore
kapilneeraj
Shurti that was amazing really, gr8 work, please do keep on posting the brillant work to the community, it is very beneficial. thanks a ton. Neeraj kapil
From India, Mumbai
sachariyajose
i have samll sugestions...this presnetation had posted several times & if any one want to upload again pelase mention this as Totorise Story.
From Qatar
samvid11
Hi Shruti Teamwork was excellent please keep pasting more of such things to all us friends. SK
From India, Ludhiana
vijayr41
Hello Shruti The tortoise story ppt on team work was really good. Some people may say old wine in a new bottle - but wine matures with age and keeps getting better, and more and more valuable.
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.