No Tags Found!

papuHR
Dear All.,
I am Prem Kumar (MSW graduate) located at chennai working as HR Executive having 2+ Years of exp in HR profession, i am looking for part time course to enrich my knowledge towards my profession kindly give me your valuable suggestions.
Regards
Premkumar

From India, Madras
NK SUNDARAM

Am a HR Consultant for many small and medium organisations and also a soft stkill trainer. I have developed modules for training non-HR candidates on everything about HR. My firm is aptly called R2R HR - ie RECRUITMENT TO RETIREMENT HR SOLUTIONS.
If you can organise ten such candidates like you in your place I can conduct the programme full day for 2 days and issue a certificate to that effect.
If interested, please get back to me through e-mail.
Best wishes

From India
papuHR
thanks for your suggestions but i like to enhance new skills required for HR profession which take me to next level, i like know the international stranded of HR professional also like to know about Industrial Counseling course will it work to make my self unique in this profession
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.