No Tags Found!

pb_bisht

please seniors suggest me what is the maximum wages ceiling limit for VPF, i.e. i am having my basic salary 9000 pm and i want to contribute voluntary 5% towards PF apart from the mandatory 12% ,hence shall it be 5% of the 9000 or of 6500 on which we contribute 12% as per max. defined ceiling by the govt.

dear seniors plz help me out of this, i am not sure on what wages the vpf shall be be deducted.
Regards,
Pushkar Bisht
(HR)
Mankind Pharma Ltd.

From India, Delhi
muralikandukuri

Dear Pushkar, VPF % is calculated on the Basic that is shown in your salary break up today. You can contribute 100% of you basic wage only. Regards Murali
From India, Chennai
kprasoon

Dear Pushkar,
There is no upper limit on the contribution to VPF.
The maximum contribution allowed towards VPF is 100% of your basic+dearness allowance (DA).
This additional voluntary contribution enjoys all the benefits of PF, except that the company doesn’t contribute an equal amount.
But still, the interest rate is equal to the rate of interest for PF, and the withdrawal on retirement is tax-free.
Regards,
Kamal

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.