Anonymous
Hello HRs, I have been working at Accenture for 2 years. In March, I was given a PIP by Previous Project HR, and subsequently, after a month, i.e., April, I was given an Exit. During the time of PIP, I was on Bench.

Now, after April, i.e., when I was given the Exit from Accenture, I was getting Automatic Mails that I was not reporting to work, because the Bench HR thought I had absconded. Now Accenture thinks I had absconded and Not giving me my reliving letter because they think the Salary of March is LOP.

I had contacted HR who gave me PIP and she keeps saying that she will get it fixed and now it has been 6 months. Because of lack of Reliving Letter I am not able to get new Job.

Please tell me what should I do in this case?

Madhu.T.K

In April you are were given EXIT. This exit was given by whom? Do you have a proof of it? If you had received mail saying that you are remaining absent why did nt you reach the HR by sending mails or personally visiting the office? You should say that I have not abandoned the employment but was given exit. And the word absconding is different, I don't think that good companies will use such words. because 'absconding' is used with reference to a criminal who hides himself from the law enforcing officers. If the HR has used that word, file a complaint and present before him saying that I am still available in the public and not absconded!!
From India, Kannur
Dinesh Divekar

Dear member,

This is a case of the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing! Whether big or small, this happens in many companies.

Why did you wait for six months to get the relieving letter? I wish you approached this forum the sooner you started getting the automated emails.

Once you exit the company, then you can very well write a letter to the Head of HR of the company. Rather than writing the email, send him the hard copy by Speed Post. I recommend this option, as you need to have material evidence of your communication with the authorities of your ex-company. In the letter, you can write the events in the chronological sequence. Divide the letter into multiple paragraphs and in the last paragraph write what you wish the other party to do.

Wait for a fortnight or so. If you do not get any response from the Head of HR, then you may send the letter to the MD of the company.

Thanks,

Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.