Anonymous
Hi, I Need suggestions on this.
I recently joined a startup It has been almost 2 months since I have been paid any salary, nor have I been issued any appointment letter. I work as HR and finding very difficult to deal with these issues. Employees are also frustrated due to delayed salaries every month. The founder doesn't even follow basic norms. If an employee resigns by giving a notice period as per appointment, he doesn't clear the full and final settlement. I am thinking of leaving but have not received any payment and am afraid that I will not even get a relieving or experience letter to forget about FNF. Please advise what I should do.

From India, Guwahati
Madhu.T.K

It seems that the company is a fraud company. You can represent the employees and speak to the key managerial personnel at the earliest, and if they are reluctant to listen to you, just leave the company. Forget about the relieving letter, afterall it is only a few months. Do not continue with them.
From India, Kannur
preeti-paul4838430
Thanks Madhu for your suggestion.
I am also thinking the same but was also in dilemma that my this action does'nt affect my career with next organization. Its been 2 months I joined this company. There is no key personel the founder is the sole owner of the company. I am feeling bad for other employees since unable to help them out. Its unnecessary mental harrasment and in adfition financial loss too.

From India, Guwahati
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.