No Tags Found!

sumit.panwar

Dear All, Greetings; I have a query about my work experience. From 2011 to 2013, I worked for an organisation that did not issue a relieving letter, and we submitted a resignation email. I have all the documents, like the offer letter, appointment letter, and salary slips, apart from the final relieving letter.

Kindly suggest.

Regards,
Sumit Panwar

From India, Bengaluru
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi, In the absence of proper resignation letter from your end how come you are expecting employer to issue relieving / experience certificate? Have you served proper notice period? If so you can request for experience certificate now.

In the absence of experience / relieving letter you can present payslip/ Bank statement / Form 16 / offer / salary hike letter as a proof of employment. But a proper relieving cum experience certificate will be more valid.

From India, Madras
JAGADEESHWARA
Hi,
A relieving letter and service certificate are a must for taking up another job; otherwise, even a new company will doubt your sincerity. Better, you approach the company HR head where you have worked, satisfy their relieving formalities, and accordingly collect your relieving letter and service certificate. There is a possibility of approaching for employee verification; at that time, you are going to face lots of negative challenges.

From India, Bengaluru
sumit.panwar

Hi All,

I have spoken to the CEO of the company and he is asking me to share appointment letter and promotion letter which they gave me. Post submission he will decide whether the relieving will be issued or not since it is an old record. Please suggest should I share the same or not. I Left the company in 2013

Regards

From India, Bengaluru
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

You can submit the copy of the same and not the original ones.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.