No Tags Found!

Anonymous
I am presently working in L&T construction. I joined in 2018. After that completed 2 years Mtech from 2020-22 through company sponshorship. Rejoined in July 2022. Now I am unwilling to work in the company as they are not providing me transfer in the Northern India Region. Before starting M.Tech I have written a bond with them for 4 lakhs which will start from July 2022.

I want guidance on the following:

1. What should be my strategy to leave company - Shall I simply ghost them or send them mail saying please transfer or unable to work further. I am willing to work for a year or two provided I get job posting near to my hometown. I am also willing to complete my notice period (will it be of any use If I don't pay bond amount.)

2. I am also having PF with them with L&T managing it completely. no UAN access. - Will that be hold by them in case I dont pay bond amount

3. Can I claim for pro-rata settlement. From previous experienced they told they may ask full-repayment

Kindly help.

Thanks

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.