No Tags Found!

Poonam00
Dear Friend,
I need help on a matter : I lost my cheque book at my in laws in dec 16 and got shifted to delhi but recently i got to know that my in laws had taken money on cheque which they have stolen in my absence. Now after 5 months in came to know that they have taken money from financier on my cheque now started getting threatening calls from financier. Please suggest me what to do know as my bank account in rajasthan and i in delhi
Regards

From India, Faridabad
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Poonam,

This is your family matter. Secondly, it is non-HR content also. Nevertheless, occasionally employees discuss their personal matter with HR. From that standpoint, let me provide my suggestions.

When you came to know that you had lost your cheque book then immediately you should have submitted written application to the bank about the loss.

Secondly, was your cheque used to withdraw amount from your account? If yes, then did you get the SMS or E-mail alert after the withdrawal? If yes, then in spite of getting this alert, why did you keep quite? Going further, how come you had signed few cheques in your cheque book? If you had not signed the cheques, this problem would not have come up at all.

Lastly, what is the deal between financier and your in-laws? Though you are a third party, why financier is calling you? Are you guarantor for some deal?

What transpired in your call with the financier that you have not mentioned. Why your in-law's liabilities are transferred to you? Why he is unable to deal with them?

There are so many questions associated with your post. Please clarify.

Thanks,

Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
pvenu1953@gmail.com

" I lost my cheque book at my in laws in dec 16 and got shifted to delhi but recently i got to know that my in laws had taken money on cheque which they have stolen in my absence." Had you lost the cheque or were they stolen? What is the truth?
Moreover, no one keeps signed cheques to be lost stolen? Cheques without signature are of no value at all.

From India, Kochi
Glidor

how one can get money from your account without your "signature" on cheque?
however if you are so much in panic then simply close the specific bank, and let the person handle the situation, who have misused the cheque

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.