No Tags Found!

Rohini25
I am currently working with semi govt organisation. At the time of appointment it was mentioned in my letter that if this organisation wants they can terminate my services within one month either by giving notice or month's pay.
So now when I have put up myour resignation during probation period , the they are asking me to serve 3 month's notice period or pay out for the period.
Which I feel is not correct as it was never mentioned anywhere I case of me resigning I have to give 3 month'so notice.
I assumed that it wud be same for both the parties during probation I.e. one month and 3 month's after confirmation.
Kindly guide
Regards
Rohini

From India, Bengaluru
jeevarathnam

It is better to see the appointment letter clearly. If at all they mentioned 1 month notice by either then the same is applicable for both the parties.
From India, Bangalore
Rohini25
I checked up appointment letter.it’s only mentioned from the organisation side and nothing for candidate.Only one statement that you will be governed by their HR policies.
From India, Bengaluru
jeevarathnam

Then I don’t think there is any issues. You mentioned as governed by HR policies, but what are those? Have you gone through those policies? If not that s not a problem at all
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.