hanishsraj
I worked in a chennai branch regional office of a Hyderabad based Group of company.

I have several problem with the company.. Needs advice of experts to settle the problems.

I have worked with the company for 9 years (Jan' 2003 to Nov' 2011)

During the period they have transferred my payroll to thr one of the sister concern (2005-06) (only payroll not other stuff). and transferred my payroll back to the previous company. (i.e. Company A to company B and transferred back to Company A)

Now the problems are:

1. F&F settlement: Even after nearly 2 years they have not settled my full and final settlement-

When I enquired with HO-they said that they have forwarded Letter to BO but the branch manager is not signing in the cheque. There is no response for mails or calls. Even the EL is not calculated properly - but am not in the situation to argue for that.

2. Gratuity : The HR Managers said that the Gratuity is different account and it will not come along with the F&F but it will be released separately. But till now they have not settled that too.

Query: They have breaked the payroll between 05-06 - so, am I eligible to get 9 years Gratuity or only for the last 5 years..?? what could I do atleast to get that. :-(

3. PF: I had 3 diff PF Nos. (2 Nos. for company A & 1 for Company B)

My 2 PF forms of Co.A has been rejected & returned almost 4 months back... till now no status updated nor form returned to me - and the reason is unknown- when enquired with the company they said that they re-submitted it.

And the PF form of Co.B is not submitted due they saying the reason the company was closed.

Am tired and vexed with the employer - each and every time I have to call to Hyderabad and getting the reply they are not in the seat/meeting/leave, etc.

So, what could I do to get my money.... Need Experts kind advice and help.

Thanks.. Hanish.

From India, Madras
B K BHATIA

Please send by name, to the MD/ CEO of the company, a politely worded letter, giving full details of all your outstanding settlements post your exit from the company, and send this letter through Speed Post. Track delivery of the article sent by Speed Post & keep a print out of the delivery record for reference, if required in future.
Request the MD/ CEO for a reply & give your mailing address. In case no reply is received/ your dues are not settled within a month, consult an expert & send a legal notice to the company.

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.