No Tags Found!

shraddhanaik
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am doing my SIP from one company it is basically dealing with real estate,construction,hotels,car dealership,manufacturing etc.
My topic for the project is Training and Development. but company had given me Job Description project as in i was told to go in every of their company and write the job description of each and every employee.
where in i was writing the job description on a paper format by having discussion with them.
This exercise was been done with middle level management to operating level management.
I then made a database of same and submitted to the company.
Now they have asked me to make a project copy of the same and i really don't understand how to prepare it.
I am really confused.
Please if anyone could help me in this then i will be really greatfull.
Thanking You
Regards,
Shraddha Naik.

From India, Delhi
ukmitra

Hi Shraddha,
Just meet up your college guide and seek guidance on making a project. Tonnes of free templates are available on internet for the same. Refer some old project submitted in your college to get an idea. Be innovative and make you own project copy. Wish you good luck. Ukmitra

From Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.