No Tags Found!

amurtha
hi am amurtha doing my msw in hr.. i am doing my research but i am really confused and worried abt research.. i have taken a topic not releated to hr .. my topic is study on beautions in mangalore town about there health, socio eceonomic conditions and there different skills. i am really worried about methodolgy and questionary.. so can u pls help me to do this .. please
From India, Hyderabad
dev83_hr

Dear Amurtha, In my opinion you choose those topic which are related to your study so that you can take benefit in your career. Hope u understand ...... Regards
From India, Ludhiana
amurtha
ya ur right but my guide asked me to do that topic....what to do so i request u to help me...
From India, Hyderabad
amurtha
hi this is amurtha i am doing my msw(hr)..i have to do a research.. can u pls help me out by giving me a some of the new topic for my research which related to hr.
From India, Hyderabad
drgoli

Ms.Amurtha
From your post, I understand that you are a student of Master of Social Work with specialization/optional Human Resource and you are doing a project work/research. Please let me know your topic 'beautions' in Mangalore. Is it 'beauticions'? Pl. narrate your research/ project work topic in 2 or 3 sentences, so that I can suggest good methodology.

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.