No Tags Found!

Ilansezhiyan

I am working in a group for 9 year. Meanwhile i transferred on 2009 to a new company in the same group under the same MD. At the time of transfer they transferred my service to my current company. Now i resigned my job and they told me that you are working in this company 3 years only hence you are not eligible for gratuity benefits. I have the letter for service transfer.
Kindly Clarify my doubts.

From India, Hyderabad
Abhijit_Barua

Dear please first check ur all documents. and tell me what they write on transfer letter ? Then i will tell you what u will do/ ur next step.
From India, Kolkata
Ilansezhiyan

Dear sir,
In the transfer letter the wrote \" we are transferring his accumulated 10 year group service and accumulated leaves along with his transfer with effect from 1st July 2009. He is eligible for all allowances which may available at the plant\".
Kindly clarify
Thanks

From India, Hyderabad
Abhijit_Barua

then first u go to HR manager and tell him again for gratuity, if they dnt want to give then u will go to DLC dist labour comissioner for discussion. hi will solve u problem.
From India, Kolkata
Ilansezhiyan

Dear sir, In the transfer letter the wrote \\\\\\\" we are transferring his accumulated 10 year group service and accumulated leaves along with his transfer with effect from 1st July 2009. He is eligible for all allowances which may available at the plant\\\\\\\". Kindly clarify Thanks

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.