No Tags Found!

itzarsh

Dear Sir, I want to know regarding PF form 9. Please tell me the purpose, periodicity of submission of this form.
From India
shivinu22

dear M A Barkaati,
you are not supposed to updated or generate the form 9 in pf...its the work of the pf office personnal to carryout the job. and which is cannot be viewed by you...
some body met have been given you wrong information with this matter
kindly enquire once again
regards

From India, Bangalore
pampa nandy
Dear,
Arshad
Form 9 is actually an employee intact details and is very important to know about this. Its not only the PF office personnal work but also your record too. You need to furnish the details of employee in FORM 9 like EMP name, father's Name, DOJ, DOL, DOB, remarks etc. onec you'll go through the F 9 you will understand. You need to submit this intact details to EPF office within 2-3 months and another replica F 9 to be kept at your company for company reference after which for any new Joiner or for the left employees you need to submit F 5 & F 10 along with the F 12A. On a regular basis you need to updated this book 9 because this will help you to maintain a employee complete record along with the deatils of F 19 and 10c issuance.
or more thing you can maintain this record on a soft copy also. For further quary do mail me at
Regards
Pampa

From India, Calcutta
D.GURUMURTHY

Dear Sir,
Form-9 is being maintained at P.F.Office. It is having contents of From-2 particulars.
In the First instance of application of P.F., the PF. office persons will take this form-9 with
the particulars of coverage persons on that date and they will maintain the same by adding
additions.
Normally, all employers will also keep a copy of it with the co. and give P.F.Nos to newly joined
members and maintain the same for their reference of knowing the existing person and persons
joined in every month and the left(ceased) members from PF. to mention the same in P.F monthly
Returns in Form-5,10,12A etc.
D.Gurumurthy
Advocate/HR&IR Consultant

From India, Hyderabad
chauhan0605@gmail.com

[QUOTE=itzarsh;1792843]Dear Sir,
Hi all, I am new to this cite. Have some query myself has 15 years of experience in back office, admn, a little bit of PF/ESIC and compliance related . now pursuing my DLL and interested to diverse my profile into compliances and HR related profile.
Since I am 40 now is it worth to go for one year PGDM in HR apart from DLL.
pls explore.
sanjeev

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.