awanti.deshmukh@gmail.com

Dear Seniors,

Greetings for the day!

I am working in a small scale organization. Here I have joined as exe recruitment,later on promoted as Asst. manager Hr.But due to some problems I resigned from job. The problems were bcoz of myprofile as well as couligues. I knw sch peer problms r evrywhere,bt it was reflecting like i m only the culprit nt others.My profile ws changed earlier also.wen I joined organization i worked with motivation coz of appreciation. bt later on i cldnt contnue it bcoz of such things. dats y i resigned thrgh mail to md,in (cc all directors) today md askd me my decision.i wanted to stay bt wth my own profile n status. even md said i shld thnk & tell decision . after dt within half hr he calld me along wth hr ppl,all directors were thr. Md said she has resigned bcoz of profile & couligue prob..... during ths discussion it is reflectd dt management is nt dt much happy wth me or like dt.they wr saying dt its my fault dt i m having problms wth others.....nt directly bt they said sch things whch I cnt undrstnd wt they valu or thnk of mine.tr is one director,i respect him lot.he is very straight fwd ,experienced & old. Bt I found many times nw a days dt he is havng sm problems wth me. i dnt knw wt?i really respects him,bt todays his reactions,comments hurt me lot.also wen MD sir ws talkng wth me b4 this meeting he said if u want to continue u cn,i dnt want u 2 b leaving.dats up2 me dt u shld get a proper profile n respect. Bt meeting wth all was very different.i cnt undestnd wt is reality?
i m nt undrstndng ,whthr i m wrng?hw shld one respond to organizational politics?whch thngs i shld consider to develope myself against sch situations?hw shld i analyse myself?

Hope i wll get guidance from all seniors.

From India, Pune
Sharmam
Your message is not very clear about the kind of problems you have or what you could gather & understand after meeting with all.
It all depends on you that how you manage people & bosses at work. Peer problems and politics etc are very common. What really matters is your own personality & behaviour.
If you feel this job does not match your aspirations in terms of Job Profile, JOb satisfaction OR Money so, look for another job and leave this organisation in a decent manner. One should never leave an organisation with bad taste.
Good Luck!

From India, Delhi
awanti.deshmukh@gmail.com

thnx sir
i dnt want to leave d organization coz idnt hv dt much exp. bt here no professional atmsphere. I cnt understnd wht mngmnt is thinking 4 me. Anywase I want to do my carrieer.bt these things r distrbng me. Sir, i want to learn.which decision i shld tk? shall i forget all n start again here only? or search smwhr else?if contd. for nw & after getting exp i shld leave wth good relations.Cn i work in condition with directors perceptions against me.
As i told other couligues dt i wont be coming frm 2marow. hw shld i face them if i will be continuing.
My questions r quite kiddish bt i do hv sch questions in mind.
I hope i wont be taking much time or wasting time of seniors.
thanks

From India, Pune
uddhav_uvk

Dear Awanti,
Such incidents happen everywhere, may be its great sign for your development.
World is too big to understand. Organisations where emotions have least importance could be quit as they are more focussed on job and not person.
I am sure you will find some good people to work with, where your skills could be explored and ideas may work out.
Exercise yourself and restart from where u stopped. Let it be this or any other organisation. Do what you feel best.
Regards,
Uddhav.

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.