pushp2you
code no. & account no.
Region/SRO Code:
Estt. Code No.
A/C No.
I do not about these fields. Can I leave these fields blank? If not, from where can I get this information? I am not in touch with my last employer and have relocated. My last employer does not reply to my PF queries. Can I submit form 10C after leaving these fields blank to the PF office directly? Please send reply at

From India, Delhi
pon1965

These details are available in your PF No. E.g. if your PF No. is MH/19900/xxxx, MH is region code i.e. Maharastra, 19900 is Est. code i.e. code No. of your employer. XXXX is your EPF No. A/C No. is your bank account Number
From India, Lucknow
avinash-babbi1

Dear ,
you cannot leave these fields blank because your claim cannot be processed without this .
Region - stands for State such MH - Maharastra , UP - Uttar Pradesh
SRO- Sub reginal office say in Maharastra , Bandra (BAN ) and in Up say ( ghaziabad - GHZ.)
EST CODE - CODE ALLOTED TO ESTABLISHMENT (Usually five digit code - 18960)
A/C No. - usually four digit code - 2136 that your pf a/c code alloted to you by employer .

From India, Rohtak
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.