No Tags Found!

CJ5151
Team, I have an issue with DOJ in the present company. The offer letter stays, for example, 17 Jun 2021, while my DOE from the previous company is 21 Jun 2021. Now, I noticed that I completed 3 years in the present company. I can't ask my previous company manager, who accepted for early release. He declined without my knowledge, and I joined the present company without knowing.

Is it possible to change the DOJ which is 3 years back for now, and what are all options I have??
Can anyone please suggest me a way for this.

From India, Chennai
KK!HR

Changing the DOJ to a post-event date is not an agreeable proposition. You had actually joined, exercised certain powers, discharged certain duties and you were paid for those three days. Now after three years how can all that be erased? There is a saying, you cannot put the clock back. There is no viable method or process that can be suggested to overcome the factual position. So, better be prepared to bear with it.
From India, Mumbai
saswatabanerjee

So you had an overlap of 3 days in the job.
How exactly does it matter?

You have worked here for 3 years now.
Your existing company is not bothered.

I am not sure how other companies look at BVG, but will an HR manager take objection to this 3 days overlap and reject you if you are otherwise qualified? Just make sure your future moves are clean

From India, Mumbai
loginmiraclelogistics

Facts remains as fact always. If yes, how does the dates can go wrong. If there are mistakes in the docs it should be corrected by the concerned. There can’t be difficulties.
From India, Bangalore
saswatabanerjee

Mr. Kumar
The previous employer processed his exit late.
Perhaps he did not do a clean exit...
The problem is
1. Can you go back and ask the company after 3 years (and whether they will bother)
2. Why will the new company HR actually bother with a minor overlap

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.