Pradnya Lad
Hello All, I work with an EV company. I'm stuck and unable to resolve the issue of late coming in my company. The official time is from 9.30 am to 6.30 pm. We have given flexibility to employees to report till 10 am and leave by 5.30 pm. Still employees report to work between 10.30 am - 11.30 am. This has become a habit from Managers to interns. We don't have any policy to deduct salary or half day leave against late coming. And to add to my problems, since the Company is in nascent stage, there have been delays in the salary disbursements. Though salaries happen month on month but the dates keep varying. Due to this reason I don't want to penalize the employees by deducting salary or leaves. But the late coming has started to affect the project deadlines and this in turn is affecting the company revenue. I have tried positive reinforcement by awarding in cash the employees who report on time. But it seems to have no visible effect.
Request if there is any solution to correct the situation.

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.