pandarinath-hr
I am working with the BPO/KPO Company, and we work for 5 days only, from Monday to Friday. The company is a US-based company! 

1) How many leaves of CL?

2) How many leaves of SL?

3) How many leaves of EL?

Could you please suggest that I develop a leave policy as per the law in Hyderabad, Telangana?

From India
jeevarathnam

As your office is in Telangana, need to follow as per the Telangana Shops & Commercial Establishment Act. The said Act has bit difference on applicability, encashment etc but in principle following leaves are applicable.

CL - 12
SL - 12
EL - 15 if worked for 240 days in previous calendar year

From India, Bangalore
pandarinath-hr
Thank you, sir, for the clarification!!! as per shop and establishment acts CL-12, SL-20, and EL 15!!!!! But we are working only for 5 days!! Is it mandatory to follow the law, or is there any exception for leaves??? As far as I understand, we cannot go beyond the numbers of leaves, but can we reduce the leave numbers for CL-7, SL-7, and EL-8?

Could you please clarify me ???

Thank you in advance

From India
jeevarathnam

Refer Chapter VII of the Act which is very clear No exemption for 5 days working organisation for more details go through the Act in detail
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.