midhunayoor
Sir i am working as a junior relationship executive in a nbfc (5yrs) now i want to apply for manager post for that i want to write the achievements or contributions made towards the growth development of the company. Pls help me asap.
From India, Ernakulam
ACT

Hi
First outline all your major achievements / significant contributions since you joined the company. These could be under the following categories
- how you nurtured relationships and enhanced the business
- some things you did out of the way that was appreciated by your clients / boss / colleagues
- any additional qualifications you acquired during the last 5 years
- how you progresses over the past 5 years in terms of learning, taking on more responsibilities , coping with a tricky client or situation etc.
The next is to outline how you can ensure that the company benefits from promoting you
- how do you propose to take on more responsibilities
- what plans do you have to contribute more meaningfully when promoted
- do you have any plans to upgrade your knowledge/ skill sets that will improve your professional competence
- what can the company expect from you once they promote you.
I have just shared some pointers. It is up to you to make a case for yourself to be promoted.
Best wishes

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.